ATP 109 - Heating and Air Conditioning - Automotive
Theory related instruction and demonstration of testing and repair procedures covering automotive heating and air conditioning systems. This course provides theory for R1234yf and R-134a systems
Prerequisite: Permission of Department
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Diagnose refrigeration system components.
2. Repair refrigeration system components.
3. Diagnose heating, ventilation, and engine cooling systems.
4. Repair heating, ventilation, and engine cooling systems.
5. Diagnose heating and AC operational systems and controls.
6. Repair heating and AC operational systems and controls.
7. Properly recover, recycle and handle refrigerant.
8. Diagnose AC systems.
9. Repair AC systems.
Course Offered Fall
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023