MMP 202 - Engine Performance II
The theory, operation and diagnosis of computerized engine controls and fuel systems.
MMP 201 and 273; each with a grade C or higher.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Describe Fuel Systems
2. Diagnose Fuel Systems
3. Repair Fuel Systems
4. Describe Air Induction Systems
5. Diagnose Air Induction Systems
6. Repair Air Induction Systems
7. Diagnose Engine Performance Related Computer Controlled Systems
8. Repair Engine Performance Related Computer Controlled Systems
Course Offered Fall, Spring, Summer, Intersession
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023