MMP 203 - Automotive Electrical II
Theory-related instruction and demonstration of testing and repair procedures covers automotive charging, starting, lighting, and accessories. Schematic reading will be emphasized throughout the course.
MMP 152 with a grade of C or higher.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Interpret vehicle wiring diagrams.
2. Describe starting systems.
3. Diagnose starting systems.
4. Repair starting systems.
5. Describe charging systems.
6. Diagnose charging systems.
7. Repair charging systems.
8. Describe lighting systems.
9. Diagnose lighting systems.
10. Repair lighting systems.
11. Describe accessory systems.
12. Diagnose accessory systems.
13. Repair accessory systems.
14. Describe driver information systems.
15. Diagnose driver information systems.
16. Repair driver information systems.
Course Offered Fall, Spring, Summer, Intersession
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023