SKT 103 - Apprentice Related Instruction III
This is the third year course of the students'/apprentices' Skilled Trades Apprenticeship Related Technical Instruction (RTI) requirements. The course covers the minimum mandatory experiential educational requirement hours of training and schooling in trade theory science and appropriate technical training per apprentice's program.
Prerequisite(s): Student must currently be registered in or have completed a formal documented and approved apprenticeship program by MCC faculty and/or staff. SKT 101 and SKT 102.
MCC General Education: MCC-IL - Information Literacy (MIL), MCC-SCI - Scientific Reasoning (MSCI), MCC-TL - Technological Literacy (MTL)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Explain why safety in an industrial setting is important.
2. Describe blueprints or technical drawings relevant to occupational trade.
3. Design blueprints or technical drawings relevant to occupational trade.
4. Use appropriate measurement skills for job layout.
5. Solve trade specific problems using appropriate mathematics.
6. Solve trade specific problems using appropriate trade theory.
7. Solve trade specific problems using appropriate trade science methodology
Course Offered Fall, Spring, Summer, Intersession
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023