ATP 108 - Engine Repair - Automotive
Engine Repair will develop the student’s knowledge, skills and abilities in order to service, diagnose, and repair combustion engine systems. This course will allow you to become a General Motors certified Engine Repair technician
Prerequisite: Permission of Department
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Diagnose cylinder head and valve train faults.
2. Repair cylinder head and valve train faults.
3. Diagnose engine block assembly faults.
4. Repair engine block assembly faults.
5. Diagnose engine lubrication faults.
6. Repair engine lubrication faults.
7. Diagnose engine cooling system faults.
8. Repair engine cooling system faults.
9. Diagnose engine faults using diagnostic processes.
10. Diagnose manual clutches.
11. Repair manual clutches.
12. Diagnose manual transaxle/transmissions.
13. Repair manual transaxle/transmissions.
Course Offered Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023