GER 102 - Elementary German II
Continuation of GER 101 with emphasis on basic language skills for communication and on cultural aspects to promote understanding and appreciation of German culture.
Prerequisite: GER 101 or one year high school German or equivalent.
SUNY General Education: SUNY-FL - Foreign Language (SFRL)
MCC General Education: MCC-AH - Arts and Humanities (MAH), MCC-BCO - Speaking (MBCO)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Produce correct sentences in German using the past tense.
2. Accurately ask and respond in German to questions dealing with scheduling and describing daily activities.
3. Answer questions after listening to German-spoken narrative, dialogue, or conversation.
4. Answer questions concerning a specific reading passage.
5. Identify facts and cultural traditions associated with Germany.
Course Offered Fall, Spring