ATP 105 - Brakes
Brakes will develop the student’s knowledge, skills and abilities in order to service, diagnose, and repair vehicles in this specialized area. This course will allow you to become a General Motors certified Brakes technician.
Prerequisite: Permission of Department
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Diagnose hydraulic brake systems.
2. Repair hydraulic brake systems.
3. Diagnose drum brake systems.
4. Repair drum brake systems.
5. Diagnose disc brake systems.
6. Repair disc brake systems.
7. Diagnose brake power-assist units.
8. Repair brake power-assist units.
9. Diagnose brake related electrical faults.
10. Repair brake related electrical faults.
11. Diagnose wheel bearing concerns.
12. Repair wheel bearing concerns.
13. Diagnose parking brake concerns.
14. Repair parking brake concerns.
15. Demonstrate brake diagnostic processes.
Course Offered Fall
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023