ATP 106 - Steering and Suspension
Steering & Suspension will develop the student’s knowledge, skills and abilities in order to service, diagnose, and repair vehicles in this specialized area. This course will allow you to become a General Motors certified Steering & Suspension technician.
Prerequisite: Permission of Department
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Diagnose steering system concerns.
2. Repair steering system concerns.
3. Diagnose suspension systems concerns.
4. Repair suspension systems concerns.
5. Service steering systems.
6. Service suspension systems.
7. Diagnose wheel alignment issues.
8. Repair wheel alignment issues.
9. Diagnose wheel and tire concerns.
10. Repair wheel and tire concerns.
11. Demonstrate steering diagnostic processes.
12. Demonstrate suspension diagnostic processes.
Course Offered Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023