OFT 171 - Microsoft Access Professional
An intensive course that covers Microsoft Access. Objectives include planning and designing databases; building and modifying tables, forms and reports; advanced manipulation of data; defining relationships; modification of report properties; subforms, switchboards, PivotTables, and importing/exporting data. This course is designed to cover skill sets needed for the Microsoft Office Certification Exam. Knowledge of the personal computer, keyboard, and mouse is strongly recommended.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Create database tables using Microsoft Access.
2. Maintain database objects using Microsoft Access.
3. Create forms with subforms using Microsoft Access.
4. Create reports using tools within Microsoft Access.
5. Integrate Microsoft Access databases with other Microsoft software applications.
6. Perform database queries using Microsoft Access to retrieve specific information as needed.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Spring Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023