CE 255 - Disney College Program Internship
The Disney College Program Internship is a semester-long, paid internship. Through employment, assignments, and day-to-day experiences students who are accepted into the Disney College Program enhance their understanding of leadership, teamwork, customer service, communication and diversity. An integral component of the program is the opportunity to meet, live, and work with people from diverse cultures and backgrounds. Students will be required to submit weekly writing assignments, participate in online discussions, and construct a resume. All assignments will be submitted to the instructor online during Disney employment.
Must be a currently enrolled student with at least one semester at MCC or another accredited institution; have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher; and be at least 18 years old. Students earning credit must also have the permission of the instructor.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate effective work habits such as reliability or regular attendance.
2. Build collaborative relationships that promote teamwork on the job.
3. Solve job-related problems using sound reasoning skills.
4. Provide friendly, personalized service for guests.
5. Produce high-quality work on the job.
6. Practice safety procedures or techniques on the job.
7. Construct a resume including the knowledge, skills, or work experiences acquired through the Disney College Program.
8. Write about job experiences acquired through the Disney College Program.
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023