MMP 158 - Engine Repair
A class focusing on the 4-stroke theory and practical procedures necessary to diagnose and repair automotive type gasoline engines, including; diagnosis, component inspection, proper disassembly and reassembly procedures, and critical engine measurements.
MMP 152 with a grade of C or higher
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Describe internal combustion engine theory.
2. Describe cylinder head and valve train systems.
3. Diagnose cylinder head and valve train systems.
4. Repair cylinder head and valve train systems.
5. Describe engine block assembly systems.
6. Diagnose engine block assembly systems.
7. Repair engine block assembly systems.
8. Describe engine cooling systems.
9. Diagnose engine cooling systems.
10. Repair engine cooling systems.
11. Describe engine lubrication systems.
12. Diagnose engine lubrication systems.
13. Repair engine lubrication systems.
Course Offered Fall, Spring, Summer, Intersession
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023