MMP 159 - Heating and Air Conditioning
A class focusing on theory-related instruction and demonstration of testing and repair procedures covering automotive heating and air conditioning systems. This course provides theory for refrigeration systems.
MMP 203 and 272; each with a grade of C or higher.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Describe refrigeration system operation.
2. Diagnose refrigeration systems.
3. Repair refrigeration systems.
4. Describe heating system operation.
5. Diagnose heating system.
6. Repair heating system.
7. Describe air distribution systems.
8. Diagnose air distribution systems.
9. Repair air distribution systems.
10. Describe heating and air conditioning operational control systems.
11. Diagnose heating and air conditioning operational control systems.
12. Repair heating and air conditioning operational control systems.
13. Recover, recycle and handle refrigerant properly.
Course Offered Fall, Spring, Summer, Intersession