MMP 204 - Transmissions and Drivetrain
This course includes the theory of operation, diagnosis, maintenance and repair of automobile transmissions and transaxles. There will be emphasis on hands-on work.
MMP 203 and 273; each with a grade of C or higher.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Describe automatic transmission systems.
2. Diagnose automatic transmission systems.
3. Repair automatic transmission systems.
4. Service automatic transmission systems.
5. Describe manual transmissions and clutch systems.
6. Diagnose manual transmissions and clutch systems.
7. Repair manual transmissions and clutch systems.
8. Describe driveline systems.
9. Diagnose driveline systems.
10. Repair driveline systems.
11. Describe drive axle systems.
12. Diagnose drive axle systems.
13. Repair drive axle systems.
Course Offered Fall, Spring, Summer, Intersession
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023