MMP 101 - Survey of Automotive Service Lab
Students will apply valid service resources and utilize state-of-the-art equipment to perform and report ethically based automotive inspections, maintenance and services. Proper shop safety practices and entry-level job skills for automotive service will be covered. The department highly recommends students enrolled in this course also concurrently enroll in MMP 100 Survey of Automotive Service and Transportation.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate safe shop practices.
2. Access valid automotive repair information.
3. Demonstrate professional ethics in automotive service through lab activities.
4. Conduct vehicle inspections using industry ethical standards and reporting.
5. Perform basic automotive maintenance procedures per manufacturer’s specification.
6. Perform basic automotive repair procedures per manufacturer’s specification
Course Offered Fall, Spring, Summer, Intersession
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023