PE 101 - Co-ed Personal Fitness
A course designed to develop the student's awareness of, and responsibility for, his/her own personal fitness. It is primarily a lecture class, but does include a comprehensive physical fitness screening component. The course material will provide the student with sound criteria for decision making with regard to their own physical fitness.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Define what physical fitness is.
2. Identify the values of being fit.
3. Evaluate your current level of physical fitness.
4. Design your personal aerobic fitness program.
5. Implement a weight control program.
6. Design your own weight training program.
7. Describe the impact of the physical condition as related to overall health.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023