MUS 127 - Applied Piano Minor II
A continuation of MUS 126 for students currently studying voice or an instrument.
Prerequisite: MUS 126 or equivalent, or permission of instructor.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Perform major scales with correct fingering, with both hands together, two octaves up and down.
2. Perform selected beginner to intermediate piano solos in a variety of styles.
3. Apply concepts from Music Theory II to piano performance.
4. Apply correct articulations to piano solos.
5. Play with steady tempo throughout all piano performances.
6. Apply correct dynamics to piano solos.
Course Offered Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023