MUS 108 - College Chorus
Performance of a wide variety of choral music. Musical selections range from traditional to contemporary and include such diverse styles as madrigals, songs, chorales, folk music, jazz and rock. (May be repeated 4 times for a total of 4 credits).
New SUNY General Education:
SUNY - Arts
MCC General Education: MCC-AH - Arts and Humanities (MAH)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate proper vocal production, including breath control and stylistically appropriate tone.
2. Identify the musical genres of selected music for the course
3. Produce proper vocal diction.
4. Participate in ensemble rehearsals.
5. Perform in public concerts
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023