PEC 151 - Men's and Women's Physical Education: Co-ed Golf
An introductory course on the basic skills, strategies and techniques of golf.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate all of the basic mechanics in golf including grip, stance, swing, and follow through.
2. Analyze and correct errors in the performance of the basic fundamentals of the swing.
3. Demonstrate using various clubs with both whiffle balls and range balls.
4. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the golf rules and etiquette.
5. Evaluate the techniques necessary for scoring a golf game.
Course Offered Fall, Spring