MUS 142 - Musical Production
A select group of actor/singers and musicians whose main goal is to rehearse and perform a Broadway musical production. Students will learn the vocal and dance portion of performing in a full scale musical production. Students will experience costumed and staged live performances. May be repeated 4 times for a total of 12 credits.
Prerequisite: Audition or permission of instructor.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate proper vocal production, including breath control and stylistically appropriate tone.
2. Discuss the historical context of the programmed musical.
3. Produce proper vocal diction.
4. Participate in musical rehearsals.
5. Perform in public concerts.
Course Offered Fall