HUM 230 - Individualized Planning and Documentation for Disability Support Services
This course will provide an overview of documentation and compliance requirements across service systems, including early intervention services, school-age services, vocational rehabilitation services, mental health services,and day services. In addition, the course will incorporate approaches within a person centered planning framework for developing and implementing individualized supports for individuals with disabilities.
MCC General Education: MCC-TL - Technological Literacy (MTL)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Analyze documentation templates and examples from various systems in the field of direct disability support services.
2. Identify the primary components of documentation procedures and materials and the necessary steps to complete the process and documents in various service systems.
3. Identify and discuss documentation strategies that foster individualized planning for a person with a disability across various service systems.
4. Choose a documentation template and complete the necessary documentation forms in a service system.
5. Create a person centered plan that draws from various resources in the community and through electronic media.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Spring Semester 2023