HSP 102 - Hospitality Service
Students will utilize service skills by interacting with customers and team members in an actual hospitality environment. In addition to this hands-on component, students will examine customer related skills in a classroom environment through the use of lecture, role play, and small group conferences. ,
MCC General Education: MCC-TL - Technological Literacy (MTL), MCC-VE - Values and Ethics (MVE)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Communicate effectively with customers and team members.
2. Operate a Point-of-Sale computer system.
3. Identify the major aspects of service.
4. Process cash and credit transactions with accuracy.
5. Prepare financial reports and make a bank deposit.
6. Demonstrate problem-solving and decision-making skills.
7. Practice leadership and supervisory skills consistent with a personally stated code of values.
8. Demonstrate personal and professional accountability for individual decision-making.
9. Maintain a system of shared ethical values while working within a professional setting.
10. Adhere to ethical business practices in the workplace.
11. Analyze the outcomes and consequences of the team’s decisions.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023