CIS 201 - Introduction to Web Site Programming and Design
Prerequisites: CIS 200, CSC 101, or CPT 101 with a grade of C- or higher.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Create interactive Web pages using html.
2. Configure text, color, and page layout with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
3. Design Web pages that follow industry best practices standards.
4. Implement a Web site on a server.
5. Code interactive effects with client-side scripts.
6. Design Web pages for search engine optimization.
7. Identify appropriate and available domain names.
8. Research Web hosting options.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023
Summer Session 2023