OFT 170 - Spreadsheet Applications Excel
An intensive course covering Microsoft Excel. Objectives include preparing, formatting, and enhancing worksheets, applying formulas and functions, charting, using analysis, linking, workgroup features, and increase productivity through use of macros and templates. This course is designed to teach skill sets needed for the Microsoft Office Certification Exam. Knowledge of the personal computer, keyboard, and mouse is strongly recommended. A student may earn credit for OFT 170 or CRC 170, but cannot earn credit for both courses because they are equivalent courses.
MCC General Education: MCC-TL - Technological Literacy (MTL)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Create Excel spreadsheets to fulfill various needs of an office.
2. Maintain Excel spreadsheets as required on the job.
3. Utilize charts to visually display data.
4. Link and embed worksheets into various business applications.
5. Solve business problems using Excel.
6. Apply Excel formulas and functions within a worksheet.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023