New and Updated Course Descriptions
ATP 107 - Automatic Transmission and Transaxle - Automotive
Automatic Transmissions and Transaxles will develop the student’s knowledge, skills and abilities in order to service, diagnose, and repair automatic transmissions and transaxle performance issues. This course will allow you to become a General Motors certified Automatic Transaxle/Transmissions technician.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Maintain automatic transaxle/transmission in-vehicle.
2. Service automatic transaxle/transmission in-vehicle.
3. Repair automatic transmission/transaxle out-of-vehicle.
4. Diagnose automatic transmission/transaxle faults using diagnostic processes.
5. Diagnose Drivetrain.
6. Diagnose drive shaft/half shaft and universal/constant-velocity (CV) joints.
7. Repair drive shaft/half shaft and universal/constant-velocity (CV) joints.
8. Diagnose drive axles.
9. Repair drive axles.
10. Diagnose four-wheel drive.
11. Repair four-wheel drive.
12. Diagnose all-wheel drive.
13. Repair all-wheel drive.
Course Offered Fall
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023