New and Updated Course Descriptions
ATP 101 - Introduction to Automotive Technology
Introduction to Automotive Technology will develop GM ASEP student’s knowledge, skills and abilities in order to be successful as a GM ASEP student and entry level technician.
MCC General Education: MCC-TL - Technological Literacy (MTL)
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Communicate effectively in written or verbal context.
2. Display professional behaviors.
3. Perform to industry standards in a working environment.
4. Demonstrate proper use of tools and equipment in relation to course subject matter.
5. Demonstrate proper shop and tool safety.
6. Demonstrate vehicle preparation for service.
7. Demonstrate vehicle preparation for the customer.
8. Interpret Service Information Systems.
9. Perform basic vehicle maintenance.
10. Calculate efficiency and effectiveness using flat rate system.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023