New and Updated Course Descriptions
ATP 112 - Engine Performance - Automotive
Engine Performance will develop the student’s knowledge, skills and abilities in order to service, diagnose, and repair engine performance issues. This course will allow you to become a General Motors certified Engine Performance technician.
Prerequisite: Permission of Department
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Diagnose ignition system faults.
2. Repair ignition system faults.
3. Diagnose fuel system faults.
4. Repair fuel system faults.
5. Diagnose air induction related faults.
6. Repair air induction related faults.
7. Diagnose exhaust related faults.
8. Repair exhaust related faults.
9. Diagnose engine performance related computer controlled system faults.
10. Repair engine performance related computer controlled system faults.
Course Offered Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023