New and Updated Course Descriptions
ATP 103 - Electrical 2
Electrical 2 will continue developing the student’s knowledge, skills and abilities in order to service, diagnose, and repair vehicles in this specialized area. The goal of this course is to make you proficient in electrical diagnosis on your path to becoming a General Motors certified technician.
Prerequisite: Permission of the Department.
Course Learning Outcomes
1. Interpret vehicle wiring diagrams.
2. Diagnose starting system faults.
3. Repair starting system faults.
4. Diagnose charging system faults.
5. Repair charging system faults.
6. Diagnose lighting system faults.
7. Repair lighting system faults.
8. Diagnose accessory system faults.
9. Repair accessory system faults.
10. Diagnose gauges, warning devices, and driver information system faults.
11. Repair gauges, warning devices, and driver information system faults.
12. Diagnose horn and wiper circuit system faults.
13. Repair horn and wiper circuit system faults.
14. Diagnose circuits for opens, high resistance, shorts, and feedback faults.
15. Repair circuits for opens, high resistance, shorts, and feedback faults.
Course Offered Fall, Spring
Use links below to see if this course is offered:
Fall Semester 2023