An education as experienced as you are.
We know that there are many reasons you might decide to attend MCC. Maybe you’ve been to college and are now returning to finish that degree, or start a new one. Maybe this is your very first time attending college. Maybe you’re ready to make that career change you’ve been thinking about.
Wherever you are in life, our flexible schedules and customized programs will help you earn a degree on your terms, with all the support you need along the way. Our Admissions Office is dedicated to doing just that. It’s nice to have someone in your corner -- and when you come to MCC, you don't just have some ONE, you have a whole college behind you!
You may even get college credit for what you know. Learn more about MCC programs that award college credit for work and life experience.
The Peter A. Spina Administration Building
Building 1, Room 211
Rochester, NY 14623
Chart your Path
Here are the steps to get through the admissions process at MCC quickly and easily. And our Admissions Office staff are ready to guide you through all the ins and outs of applying to college. If you want help choosing a career path, the team at our Career Services can assist you with that too.
No matter your interest or goal, we have a major and program for you. Each is led by a team of award-winning professors dedicated to teaching, offering an unmatched value in college education.
Want to learn remotely, on your own schedule? MCC also offers several online options that mirror our on-campus learning experience.
MCC offers programs, options and resources to fit any plan and schedule. Let us show you how we can make college a reality for you.
- Request Info: Interested in learning more? Say the word, and we'll send you information customized to your interests, and your future.
- Visit: Two campuses, multiple locations, high-tech classrooms, labs and learning centers, outstanding libraries -- MCC has a lot to offer. But don't take our word for it: come visit us and see for yourself. You can tour campus, meet some of our exceptional professors and staff, and get an answer to every single one of your questions.
- Schedule an Appointment: Want a more one-on-one approach? Contact us online or give us a ring (585-292-2200) so we can make an appointment for you to come in, sit down with one of our admissions counselors, and map out how MCC will be the perfect college for you.
However you look at it, we can’t wait to have you here!
Ready to take the next step to a top-quality college education? Create an account and complete your online application to make it happen.
- Have your transcripts from high school and any previous college attendance sent directly to MCC:
Monroe Community College
P.O. Box 92808
Rochester, NY 14692-8908
And, as always, you can connect directly with us or 585.292.2200.
Cost matters. We offer many options that make one of the best academic values in the country even better. Learn more about the loans, grants and MCC scholarships available to you by visiting our financial aid pages, based on who you are:
- First-time college student
- Returning to MCC after a break
- Planning to transfer some previous college experience/credits to MCC
- Military & veteran
- Just planning to take a class or two for now
- Tuition & Financial Aid