The College Assessment and Program Evaluation Committee (CAPE) was established in 2010-2011, by the Faculty Senate. The continuing business of the CAPE Committee has been to undertake new initiatives in support of the College’s sustained assessment efforts.
The members of CAPE for 2020-2021 are:
- Elena Dilai (Mathematics)
- Mary Ewanechko (Business Administration)
- Catharine Ganze-Smith (English/Philosophy), Chair
- Rebecca Horwitz (Psychology)
- Renee Rigoni (Business Administration & Economics)
Access Resources and Projects