The College Assessment and Program Evaluation Committee (CAPE) was established in 2010-2011, by the Faculty Senate. The continuing business of the CAPE Committee has been to undertake new initiatives in support of the College’s sustained assessment efforts.
The members of CAPE for 2018-2019 are:
- Elena Dilai (Mathematics)
- Marcia Fugate (Transitional Studies & ESOL)
- Catharine Ganze-Smith (English/Philosophy), Chair
- Rebecca Horwitz (Psychology)
- Renee Rigoni (Business Administration & Economics)
To view the original 2010-2011 charge of the committee, click CAPE Charge.