The following assessment links are additional organizations related to professional development in the assessment of teaching and learning.
- SUNY Council on Assessment works to enhance the assessment of institutional effectiveness and student learning by building, leading, and supporting a SUNY-wide assessment community that fosters collaboration, reduces duplication of effort and provides guidance and resources to campuses.
- Established in 2008, the mission of the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA) is to discover and disseminate ways that academic programs and institutions can productively use assessment data internally to inform and strengthen undergraduate education, and externally to communicate with policy makers, families and other stakeholders.
- The Assessment Institute at Indiana University–Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is designed to introduce you to innovations in assessment that you can use in your own setting.
- The Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U) develops and advances assessment practices that deepen, integrate, and demonstrate student learning, through advocacy of learning-centered assessment policies, support for campus work to develop meaningful assessment approaches, and experimentation with common e-portfolio frameworks.
- The Association of Assessment Leaders in Higher Education (AALHE) is an organization of practitioners interested in using effective assessment practice to document and improve student learning.
- The mission of the New England Educational Assessment Network (NEEAN) is to promote quality assessment of student learning and development, and thus to enhance the effectiveness of institutions of higher education.