The Monroe Community College Photo ID is available to any registered student. Replacement cards are available for a minimal fee for those who lose their Photo ID, they can be purchased at the Campus Center Service Desk or by emailing email@example.com.
You will receive an email to your MCC Network Email Address with a link and instructions on how to submit your photo. Your ID card will be made and mailed to you or delivered to your Residence Hall mailbox.
The card is required to receive these services:
- Access to Financial Aid benefits and access to Learning Centers throughout the college.
- Check cashing at the Campus Center Service Desk.
- Use of recreational facilities, lockers PAC Center and Human Performance Lab.
- Discounted movies, Creative Arts program tickets, and Darien Lake tickets.
- Circulation of library materials - it is your library card!
Makes copying of materials easier in the Library, Electronic Learning Center and Learning Commons.
- Loading/Usage of Meal Plans from Sodexo
- Entry to parking lots designated with handicapped parking spaces.
- Access to on-campus Health Services.
- Using the new RTS-MCC UPASS Bus Service.
If you have any questions about your Photo ID or the services that are offered with your card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.