The Monroe Community College Photo ID is issued to every registered student during their College Orientation program and should be carried at all times. Replacement cards are available for a minimal fee for those who lose their Photo ID, they can be purchased at the Campus Center Service Desk.
Your Photo ID is a new, multipurpose identification card with a full color photo of yourself. For Downtown Campus students, it is the entry card onto the campus. Any student violating the policy may be refused admission to the campus until such time as they obtain and show a valid MCC ID.
The card is required to receive these services:
- Access to Financial Aid benefits and access to Learning Centers throughout the college.
- Check cashing at the Campus Center Service Desk.
- Use of recreational facilities, lockers PAC Center and Human Performance Lab.
- Discounted movies, Creative Arts program tickets, and Darien Lake tickets.
- Circulation of library materials - it is your library card!
Makes copying of materials easier in the Library, Electronic Learning Center and Learning Commons.
- Loading/Usage of Meal Plans from Sodexo
- Entry to parking lots designated with handicapped parking spaces.
- Access to on-campus Health Services.
- Using the new RTS-MCC UPASS Bus Service.
If you have any questions about your Photo ID or the services that are offered with your card, please call (585) 292-2555 or visit the Campus Center Service Desk at the Brighton Campus, or (585) 685-6263 or visit Room 212 at the Downtown Campus.