The Monroe Community College Photo ID is available to any registered student, as well as current faculty and staff. Replacement cards are available for $10.00 for those who lose their Photo ID. They can be ordered by emailing the MCC Photo ID office.
You will receive an email to your MCC Network Email Address with a link and instructions on how to submit your photo. Your ID card will be made and mailed to you or delivered to your Residence Hall mailbox. If you have questions about an email or have not received a link, email the MCC Photo ID office.
Please make sure you submit a photo of yourself (head and shoulders, looking directly at the camera, no hats or sunglasses, and against a light background) as well as a form of ID to verify your identity.
The card is required to receive these services:
- Access to Financial Aid benefits and access to Learning Centers throughout the college.
- Check cashing at the Campus Center Service Desk.
- Use of recreational facilities, lockers PAC Center and Human Performance Lab.
- Discounted movies, Creative Arts program tickets, and Darien Lake tickets.
- Circulation of library materials - it is your library card!
Makes copying of materials easier in the Library, Electronic Learning Center and Learning Commons.
- Loading/Usage of Meal Plans from Sodexo
- Entry to parking lots designated with handicapped parking spaces.
- Access to on-campus Health Services.
- Using the new RTS-MCC UPASS Bus Service.
If you have any questions about your Photo ID or the services that are offered with your card, please email the MCC Photo ID office.