As of Wednesday, March 18, at 5 p.m., all MCC facitlites (including fitness centers and pool) will be closed to all staff and students until further notice. Please refer to MCC's Coronavirus Updates page for details.
- Current, valid MCC College ID required for access to facility.
- Change in locker room. All gym bags, books, and clothing are to be left in your locker.
- Only proper gym clothing acceptable. Wear gym shoes-sneakers. Jeans and jean shorts are not acceptable. No boots or sandals allowed!
- No food or soft drinks allowed.
- Water bottles are to be left on the window shelf, or near the office area.
- Put all weights back on the racks when you are done with them.
- Please do not allow weights to be placed leaning against the lower rugged walls.
- Report all defective equipment to staff on duty.
- Bring and use a towel to wipe down equipment after use.
- There is a no guest policy.
- No children are allowed.
- Music selection is left to the discretion of the staff on duty!!!
Any questions or comments can be directed to: email@example.com