HPL Fitness Center
The HPL Fitness Center is closed for open recreation for the Fall 2021 semester. The PAC fitness center and the gym are open with limited hours. Please refer to MCC's Coronavirus Updates page for details.
- Current, valid MCC College ID required for access to facility.
- Change in locker room. All gym bags, books, and clothing are to be left in your locker.
- Only proper gym clothing acceptable. Wear gym shoes-sneakers. Jeans and jean shorts are not acceptable. No boots or sandals allowed!
- No food or soft drinks allowed.
- Water bottles are to be left on the window shelf, or near the office area.
- Put all weights back on the racks when you are done with them.
- Please do not allow weights to be placed leaning against the lower rugged walls.
- Report all defective equipment to staff on duty.
- Bring and use a towel to wipe down equipment after use.
- There is a no guest policy.
- No children are allowed.
- Music selection is left to the discretion of the staff on duty!!!
Any questions or comments can be emailed to Anne Flatley.