Your health and wellness are important for your academic success & personal development. Visit Health Services to learn how to improve health or recover quickly from illness or injury.
- Students from all campuses may be seen by appointment Monday-Friday, with same day appointments usually available. We are very close to the rear bus loop bus stop.
- There is no fee for services performed in our office, beyond the minimal health fee on the college bill each semester (ACM lab tests, prescriptions & referrals are costs to you).
- Health insurance is not required to receive care in Health Services.
- Medical services received in Health Services are not a substitute for care by your own health care provider, who knows your health conditions best. Students may be referred back to their own care provider to ensure continuity of care.
Wegmans Flu Vaccine Clinic for Students and Staff: Monday, September 23rd.8:45am-12pm, in the Forum and 4pm-7pm, Canal Hall atrium. Bring insurance card or private pay.
- Registered Nurses: M-F for illness/injury, referrals, health education, MMR and flu vaccines,TB tests and clearances for all athletic and health programs.
- Medical Providers: 9am-4pm Tuesdays in September.Tuesdays and Thursdays begin in October, 9am-4pm.
- Rapid HIV & Hepatitis C tests: 9/18, 10/2, 10/23, 11/6, 11/20 and 12/4/19 11a-1p. Confidential, no appointment needed.
- Short Term Loans of medical equipment.
- Self Care Station: Supplies for minor illnesses/injuries, and blood pressure machine.
- Closed: Wednesdays from 10-11am for staff meetings.
- Please refer to MCC's FAQ to learn more about our services!