Your health, safety and well-being are important to your academic success. MCC Health Services staff, including registered nurses, are available to help you via telehealth (remotely) and in person.
MCC Health Services serves students who take classes at MCC's Applied Technologies Center, Brighton Campus, Downtown Campus and Public Safety Training Facility.
- MCC Health Services is not a substitute for your own health care provider who knows your health conditions best. Students may be referred back to their own care provider to ensure continuity of care.
- Beyond the MCC Health fee, there is no fee for services performed in our office. (You will be responsible for the cost of lab tests, prescriptions and referrals.)
- Health insurance coverage is not required to receive care.
Health services are offered via teleHealth and in-person by appointment only. Walk-ins are no longer accepted. Our office is located on the first floor of the R. Thomas Flynn Campus Center on the Brighton Campus, close to the bus stop at the back of campus. Students are required to complete a Health Services Screening Form. Bring the completed form with you to your appointment.
- Treatment for illness/injury
- MMR and flu vaccines
- TB tests and clearances for all athletic and health programs
- Short-term loans of medical equipment
- Health education
Upon arrival to campus, call the MCC Health Services Office at (585) 292-2018 for additional instructions. Students who have an appointment will be escorted by a Health Services staff member.
MCC adheres to state and county requirements to help stop the spread of the coronavirus. Do your part and stay healthy and safe by observing these guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Notify MCC Health Services if you test positive for COVID-19.
- Wear a mask.
- Wash your hands.
- Stay 6 feet apart.
- Take the COVID-19 Self-Assessment prior to coming to campus.
- Complete the Health Services Screening Form prior to an appointment at MCC Health Services.
- Look for updates in your MCC email, the Student Tribune, and online.
The New York State Department of Health's drive-through testing site is located on MCC's Brighton Campus (Lot G). Testing is by appointment only. Contact the NYSDOH directly with questions or to schedule an appointment at 1-888-364-3065 or via the website. Testing is free to all eligible New Yorkers. Other sites are listed on the NYS test site finder.
Location & Contacts
Flynn Campus Center
Bldg. 3, Rm 165
M - F 8:45am - 4:45pm
Fax: (585) 292-3856
Walk-ins are accepted.