Frequently Asked Questions


How do I provide my immunization records to Health Services?
Students should upload their official immunization records to the MCC's Counseling, Disability, & Health Services Portal.

Where and how can I get my immunization records?
Students can contact their primary care provider, high school, previous job in healthcare, current/previous college(s), or military to obtain your immunization records. This PDF contains more tips on locating your immunizations.

What if I can't find proof of my previous vaccines?
Students can receive the immunization from their primary health care provider or from the Monroe County Health Department Immunization Clinic.
Students can request an order for MMR blood work (known as a blood titer) from their primary care provider.  This blood work will look for immunity to measles, mumps and rubella.  Please note, this blood work may incur a fee that the student is responsible for based on insurance coverage.   

I am a current student, how do I get a copy of my immunization records?
Students can access, upload, and update immunization records using the Counseling, Disability, & Health Services Portal.

What if I cannot find my records?

  • Students can request a blood titer test from your doctor to determine if you are immune to the disease (provide us the results)
  • Students can receive the immunization from your doctor, pharmacy, or the Monroe County Immunization Clinic (585) 753-5150.

^ Back to top


What if I need to withdrawal from school for any reason?

For additional information regarding MCC's withdrawal process, visit the Registration & Records website.

Catastrophic Illness, Injury or Medical Event

  • Health Services may serve as an advocate in the withdrawal process only in the event of a catastrophic illness, injury or medical event requiring hospitalization which prevented the student from meeting the withdrawal deadline
  • If the student is unable to complete the self-initiated withdrawal prior to the deadline, the student may request assistance with a withdrawal through Health Services only when supporting medical documentation is provided. 
  • This request must be initiated as soon as possible but no later than 20 working days beyond the completion of the semester.

^ Back to top