Proof of immunization is required for all new students. Students must upload their immunization records to the Student Health Services Portal.
Please refer to the Step-by-Step Instructions for Uploading Immunization Information into the portal in order to meet each requirement. Students who do not meet the New York State Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) and Meningitis Immunization requirements within 30 days of the start of their semester will be dropped from their classes for non-compliance.
MMR (often given as 2 MMR immunizations in childhood)
2 Measles immunizations
1 Mumps immunization
1 Rubella immunization
or Blood test (known as a blood titer) for measles, mumps and rubella showing immunity
- ACWY: Menactra, Menveo, MenQuadfi vaccine within the last five (5) years
- Meningitis B: 2 to 3 doses of Bexsero or Trumenba at any time
- Decline the meningitis requirement. There is no penalty for declining these immunizations. Completing the waiver form with the student's signature and date ensures compliance with NYS Public Health Law. Students may receive the vaccine at any time in the future through their healthcare provider or at a local pharmacy.
**To decline the meningitis immunization, visit the Student Health Services Portal:
- Go to the Medical Clearances tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click clearance exemptions and select Meningococcal ACWY or B
- Complete the waiver and upload back to the portal