Find the tools to help you register.
We’ve created and compiled many tools and resources you might need to successfully register for classes at Monroe Community College. These include:
- A glossary with definitions of common registration and advising terms used at MCC
- Links to:
- Printable forms for common registration and records-related requests and services
- Network access help and troubleshooting through the Student Help Desk
- Schedule Planner, a free online tool for current students that helps you create your ideal schedule
- Click here for a key to abbreviations used on the Master Schedule.
Have questions or concerns? Let us know! We want to streamline the registration process so you can focus on your studies and priorities.