Key Registration Dates
See registration steps below
|Summer 2018 Registration|
|January 2, 2018||Open for all students.|
|Fall 2018 Registration|
|March 12, 2018||Open for currently enrolled students who have completed 12+ credits (not including courses currently in progress).|
|March 19, 2018||Open for all currently enrolled students.|
|March 26, 2018||Open for all new, transfer, and readmitted students. At this point, everyone can register.|
|August 20, 2018|| |
Registration deadline for matriculated students (students who are in a degree program).
Fall 2018 Steps for Priority Advisement and Registration
- Get Ready – Run a Degree Works evaluation to determine the classes you still need to take to finish your degree or certificate.
- Get Set – Seek Advisement. If you have an assigned advisor, it will be listed on your Degree Works audit. Make an appointment soon. If you do not have an assigned advisor, you can look up your Pathway/Department contact information on the MCC Pathway Advisement Location Guide. Your Pathway/Department office location is also listed on your Degree Works evaluation.
Do I need Advisement?
Students with a GPA below 2.0 or students in the identified programs below must see an advisor to get an Advisement "key" (alternate pin) to unlock online registration access.
- Clinical Lab Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Information Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Go Register: Log into myMCC and click on the Student tab then the My Account sub-tab. Use the Schedule Planner or the Add/Drop/Withdraw link under the Registration and Records area.
- Register now, Pay later – Bill due date is July 20th! Payment Plans are available, and all students should be encouraged to apply for Financial Aid. Please visit the Financial Aid Office with any questions about current or future financial aid.
Registering after the deadline
If you’re in a degree program and missed the registration deadline, you still have options.
Got a question about registration dates and deadlines?
Contact us! We know it’s a busy time of year and you’ve got a lot on your mind, so we’ll do what we can to help.