Update your calendar with key registration dates.
The registration deadlines listed below are for students who are in a degree program at Monroe Community College. Students who just want to take a class or two at MCC may be able to still register for classes after the deadline, class space permitting.
|Spring 2018 Registration|
|October 16, 2017||Currently enrolled students who have completed 12+ credits (not including courses currently in progress).|
|October 23, 2017||All currently enrolled students.|
|October 30, 2017||All new, transfer, and readmitted students. At this point, everyone can register.|
|January 16, 2018|| |
Registration deadline for students who are in-or have been accepted into-a degree program.
|Intersession 2018 Registration|
|October 16, 2017||All students.|
Spring 2018 Steps for Priority Registration
- Get Ready – Run a Degree Works evaluation to determine the classes you still need to take to finish your degree or certificate.
- Get Set – Seek Advisement
Where can I go for Advisement?
Please check out our new MCC Pathway Advisement Location Guide. This will let you know where you need to go! Your advisement location is also on your Degree Works audit.
Do I need Advisement?
Students with a GPA below 2.0 or students in the identified programs below must see an advisor to get an Advisement "key" (alternate pin) to unlock online registration access.
- Clinical Lab Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Information Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Go Register: Log into myMCC or your Student Account.
- Register now, Pay later – Bill due date is December 15th! Payment Plans are available, and all students should be encouraged to apply for Financial Aid. Please visit the Financial Aid Office with any questions about current or future financial aid.
Registering after the deadline
If you’re in a degree program and missed the registration deadline, you still have options.
Got a question about registration dates and deadlines?
Contact us! We know it’s a busy time of year and you’ve got a lot on your mind, so we’ll do what we can to help.