Key Registration Dates
See registration steps below
|Intersession 2019 Registration|
|October 15, 2018||Open for all students.|
|Spring 2019 Registration|
|October 15, 2018||Open for currently enrolled students who have completed 12+ credits (not including courses currently in progress). Also open to military veterans.|
|October 22, 2018||Open for all currently enrolled students.|
|October 29, 2018||Open for all new, transfer, and readmitted students. At this point, everyone can register.|
|January 15, 2019|| |
Registration deadline for matriculated students (students who are in a degree program).
|Summer 2019 Registration - course offerings viewable December 10, 2018|
|January 7, 2019||Open for all students.|
Spring 2019 Steps for Priority Advisement and Registration
- Get Ready – Run a Degree Works evaluation to determine the classes you still need to take to finish your degree or certificate.
- Get Set – Seek Advisement. If you have an assigned advisor, it will be listed on your Degree Works audit. Make an appointment soon. If you do not have an assigned advisor, your Pathway/Department office location is also listed on your Degree Works evaluation.
Do I need Advisement?
Students with a GPA below 2.0 or students in the identified programs below must see an advisor to get an Advisement "key" (alternate pin) to unlock online registration access.
- Clinical Lab Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Health Information Technology
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Go Register: Log into myMCC and click on the Student tab then the My Account sub-tab. Use the Schedule Planner or the Add/Drop/Withdraw link under the Registration and Records area.
- Register now, Pay later – Bill due date is December 15th! Payment Plans are available, and all students should be encouraged to apply for Financial Aid. Please visit the Financial Aid Office with any questions about current or future financial aid.
Registering after the deadline
If you’re in a degree program and missed the registration deadline, you still have options.
Got a question about registration dates and deadlines?
Contact us! We know it’s a busy time of year and you’ve got a lot on your mind, so we’ll do what we can to help.