The beds in the Alice Holloway Young Commons are offered based on the date and time you apply and pay the application fee for housing, therefore it is important to review the process and apply on the recommended dates.
Please note: Our process is completely online and, because of electronic signatures and collecting credit card information, we are unable to do an application for you over the phone. Additionally, all information will come through your student email ONLY, so please check frequently for housing updates.
Our online system supports the following browsers:
- Desktop Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or 10
- Mozilla Firefox (PC and Apple)
- Apple Safari (PC and Apple)
- Google Chrome (PC and Apple)
- Mobile Devices / Operating Systems
- Apple iOS 5 or higher
- Android OS 4.0x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher
- Windows Phone 7 or higher
- Log in to MyMCC using your MCC email address and password
- Click on the Students tab
- Click on the Campus Life sub-tab
- Click on the housing application; complete it and pay the $200 application fee (refundable).
- All placements are made based on the completed (including payment) application date/time. You will receive a notification via your MCC Student Email Account regarding your housing status.
Please review the Housing Application Full Agreement!
The housing application agreement will be binding for the entire academic year. Therefore, students will be financially responsible for both semesters unless the Housing and Residence Life Department is able to re-establish occupancy following a student's request for release.
Housing Application Full Agreement (recommended)