Monroe Community College is pleased to provide a payment plan for students who do not have resources to pay the bill in full or who may not qualify for sufficient financial aid to cover the entire bill.
You must pay your bill in full or enroll in the payment plan by the due date on your bill in order to secure your registration.
Follow these steps to log in to your student account to view/pay your bill or enroll in the payment plan:
- Go to the Current Students page and click on the myMCC Login Now! button
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on My Account
- Set up Payment Plan
- Automatic Payment Plan Payment Methods are as follows:
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/Debit Card
Monthly payments will automatically be deducted from the account you designate.
Cost to Participate
- $35 nonrefundable enrollment fee
The payment schedule and the appropriate percentages are noted below.*
|Percentage of bill due||Fall Semester|
*If the due date on your tuition bill is after July 20 for Fall of December 15 for Spring, log in to myMCC to review the current payment plan option.