Here’s everything you ever wanted to know about scholarships at MCC.
If you have exceptional academic, athletic or artistic talent, you could be eligible for a number of scholarships. There are also scholarships available to students who study special academic fields, are members of underrepresented groups, live in certain areas of the country or demonstrate financial need. Take a look at all the scholarships available – and don’t hesitate to apply for as many as you can!
There are three types of scholarships:
- Institutional – funded through Monroe Community College
- Private – funded through private businesses, civic organizations, labor unions and other groups
- Governmental – offered by federal and state governmental agencies
Building 1, Room 231
|Monday: 8:45am - 6:00pm & Tuesday - Friday: 8:45am - 4:45pm|
|(585) 292-2050 (24-hour automated voice response system)|
2nd Floor, Room 210
|Monday - Friday: 8:45am - 4:45pm|
MCC federal school code: 002872
MCC TAP school code: 2180
It’s easy to apply for dozens of scholarships through MCC Scholarships Online. Many of these scholarships are funded by generous alumni who were once in your shoes. Just sign in, complete and submit the online application, and supply supporting materials. You’ll be automatically matched to scholarship opportunities. Or you can search by subject, type, etc.
Student Sign In
- New students – You must have an MCC email address to access MCC Scholarships Online. Newly admitted students will be mailed their MCC email address and instructions for activating their account.
- Current students – Use your MCC email address and password.
NOTE: If you've been admitted and have not received your MCC email or have misplaced it, or are having trouble accessing the system, please contact the Help Desk at (585) 292-8324.
- Information on each scholarship opportunity, including deadlines is located at MCC Scholarships Online.
- The scholarship deadline for new, incoming first-time/transfer students has passed for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Be sure to check back here soon for upcoming scholarship dates and deadlines for current/continuing students!
NOTE: If you are selected as a scholarship recipient, you will receive an email notification to your student email address.
Many businesses, civic organizations and other groups offer scholarships. You’ll need to research and apply for them on your own, but it’s well worth your effort. Here are some places to look into for scholarship opportunities:
Learn more about governmental scholarships and how to apply: