Residence Hall Students

The following information is required to be uploaded to the Student Health Services Portal prior to move-in day.

MMR (often given as 2 MMR immunizations in childhood)
2 Measles immunizations
1 Mumps immunization
1 Rubella immunization
Blood test (known as a blood titer) for measles, mumps and rubella showing immunity

Meningitis ACWY vaccine within the last five (5) years (may appear on your records as Menactra, Menveo or MenQuadfi)
Meningitis B, two or three dose series at any time (may appear on your records as Bexsero or Trumenba)
Decline the meningitis immunizations at this time.  There is no penalty for declining these immunizations.  Completing the waiver form with the student's signature and date ensures compliance with NYS Public Health Law.  Students may receive the vaccine at any time in the future through their healthcare provider or at a local pharmacy.To decline the meningitis immunization, visit the Student Health Services Portal.  Go to the Medical Clearances tab.  Scroll to the bottom of the page, click clearance exemptions and select Meningococcal ACWY or B.  Complete the waiver and upload back to the portal.

Proof of Health Insurance
A copy of both sides of the student's insurance card must be uploaded to the Student Health Services Portal.