There are many ways to establish eligibility for Honors courses. Students are eligible to register for Honors courses if they have done one of the following:
- Earned a high school GPA of 87 or higher
- Graduated in the top 15% of their high school class
- Earned a GPA of 3.0 or higher in MCC courses
- Earned a GPA of 3.0 or higher from another college
- Obtained a recommendation from one of their MCC instructors
If you do not satisfy any of the criteria above and are interested in Honors, contact the Honors Institute at (585) 292-3351 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Honors sections of standard courses, Honors Option Courses, and Honors Seminars are open to eligible students enrolled in any program in the college.