Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, we are currently administering CLEP on campus beginning in May 2021. Email CLEP@monroecc.edu for scheduling information.
Here's your chance to get credit for what you already know. Get a passing score on a College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) exam and you'll test out of an MCC course. Best of all, you'll earn college credit!
- Save time and money
- Graduate faster
- Find the MCC course you want to test out of and the corresponding CLEP exam.
- Register for the CLEP exam and purchase your exam ticket (Or, take CLEP for free! See below).
- Register online to make an appointment for your CLEP exam and take it right at MCC. Make sure you have your exam ticket from CLEP before checking out.
Here’s a win-win: Complete a test prep course and earn a voucher to take the CLEP exam for free!
Modern States offers test prep courses to help you pass your CLEP exam. They are online and tuition-free.
Complete a course and Modern States gives you a voucher to pay for the CLEP exam. It’s as simple as that!
Sign Up for a Modern States Course
CLEP is good for you if:
- You want to save time and money and graduate faster
- You're busy and need flexibility while earning your degree
- You've learned valuable skills on the job or in school and want credit for them
- Your MCC program requires a course that is on the CLEP exam list
MCC CLEP Exams