- Schedule Individual Meetings with Four-Year College Representatives
- Transfer College Fairs
- Four-Year College Contact Information
Events, dates and times
Below are tools to use to help you best prepare for transfer:
- Fill Out Applications
- SUNY Colleges: Use the SUNY application. The application is free for up to seven schools if you are graduating from MCC. (Click on "Transfer Fee Waiver for Qualified Transfer Students" on the payment page). Supplemental applications might be required.
- Private and Out‐of‐State Colleges: Use the college’s application on their website or a multi-campus application such as the Common Application if you are applying to several schools.
- Request Official Transcripts
- MCC Transcripts: Make sure there aren't any holds on your account.
- Additional Transcripts: All colleges attended, High School, SAT/ACT scores (if needed), AP/IB/CLEP scores (if taken)
- Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Forms and information you may find helpful regarding:
- Application Fee Waiver Requests
- The College Report
- Mid-term Grade Report
- Reverse Transfer Instructions
- Writing Essays
- Requesting Letters of Recommendation