Ready to be inspired at one of the nation’s top community colleges?
Planning to jump in with both feet and become a full-time student? Juggling a busy schedule and want to study part-time? Just want to learn something new by taking a class or two? No matter what your goal is when you come to MCC, plan on being fully prepared to take on whatever comes next. With classes that dig a little deeper. Professors who push you further. And an education you’ll surely value more. Apply now to MCC!
We're ready to help you!
Building: 1, Room: 211
Meet with an Admissions Advisor or Counselor
Schedule an Appointment
- Register for MCC Summer Preview Days at the Brighton Campus - Events | Registerblast
- Register for MCC Summer Preview Days at the Downtown Campus - Events | Registerblast
New Student Tours (These tours are for Accepted MCC students.)
- Register for New Student Tours at the Brighton Campus - Events | Registerblast
- Register for New Student Tours at the Downtown Campus - Events | Registerblast
Advisement & Registration Sessions
- Register for Advisement & Registration Sessions at the Brighton Campus (Must be Accepted to MCC) - Events | Registerblast
FYE will be offering tours of the Residence Halls this semester (Does not include full campus tour)
The Peter A. Spina Administration Building
Building 1, Room 211
Rochester, NY 14623
Take a second to tell us who you are so we can help you walk through the MCC admissions process a little more easily, with steps tailored to you.