I want to take just a class or two.
Many students take one or two classes at a time. This is a great option for our non-degree seeking students.
You can study part time to:
- complete coursework for your degree at another college.
- update your resume with new skills.
- dig deeper into college-level topics that interest you.
Whether you’re new to MCC or have attended before, our QuickStart process will guide you as you register for a class or two.
First step: Create an account.
Current MCC students: You already have an account. Just head over to myMCC to sign up for classes.
- You can take a class or two without going through the college admission process. However, you cannot receive financial aid. If you are interested in financial aid, please apply for admission to an MCC program.
- After you register, if change your mind about taking a class, be sure to drop the course before the semester starts. Otherwise, you will be charged tuition.
Other Ways to Register.
If you’d rather not create a registration account on your own, you can register in person, or by email or US Mail.
Register in Person
Please come by the Brighton Campus (Building 6, Room 203) or the Downtown Campus (2nd floor, Room 210).
Need help finding us? Check out maps and directions or call or text our Trib411 information line at 585-292-2411.
Register by Email or Us Mail
Print and complete the Registration Form. Then submit the form via email or US mail:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Registration and Records, 1000 East Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623
Got questions along the way? Contact us for help.