I want to take just a class or two.
Many students take one or two classes at a time. This is a great option for our non-degree seeking students. Browse our current courses, for specific course information.
You can study part time to:
- complete coursework for your degree at another college.
- update your resume with new skills.
- dig deeper into college-level topics that interest you.
Whether you’re new to MCC or have attended before, registering for classes is easy. Just look up the classes you would like to take and begin the registration process below.
Are you a new student who has never had an account created as a prior MCC or High School Dual Enrollment student? Create your account and register yourself online using QuickStart. This is the quickest and most efficient way to register for new students.
Another option is to fill out the Rapid Registration form. Our staff will process your registration via this form and notify you of your status.
Returning Students (have attended MCC before)
Can't log in to a past account? Email us for temporary login credentials at firstname.lastname@example.org so you can begin registering for classes.
Having trouble logging into an active account? Call 585-292-TECH.
Current MCC Students
Log in to your myMCC and register yourself online.
- You can take a class or two without going through the college admission process. However, you cannot receive financial aid. If you are interested in financial aid, please apply for admission to an MCC program.
- After you register, if you change your mind about taking a class, be sure to drop the course before the semester starts. Otherwise, you will be charged tuition.
Other Ways to Register
If you’d rather not create a registration account on your own, you can register by email or US Mail.
Register by Email or Us Mail
Print and complete the Registration Form. Then submit the form via email or US Mail:
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Registration and Records, 1000 East Henrietta Rd, Rochester, NY 14623
Got questions along the way? Contact us for help.