How to Register
Any high school student desiring to earn college credit must officially register for the course in the MCC College Now website. All dual enrollment course registrations are now completed in the new MCC College Now system.
Step 1: Go to the College Now Registration Site
Go to the MCC College Now registration website (https://mycollegenow.monroecc.edu).
Step 2: Create or Log In to Your Existing College Now Account
For students who have not created a College Now account:
- Select the "High School Student" tile.
- Click the "Start New Application" button.
- Fill out the application form. Fields with an asterisk * are required for your application.
- High School Selection: All students are required to select a home high school. When you select your home high school, this will enable you to view and register for only the courses offered at your high school site.
- BOCES Students: If you are enrolling in a College Now course at a BOCES location, then you will need to also select the appropriate BOCES site from drop-down listing.
- At the bottom of the page, click the box to confirm you have reviewed the information entered and that the information is accurate.
- Then click "Submit Form and Continue".
- You will be prompted to read and sign the Student Agreement.
- After signing the Student Agreement, click the "Submit Student Agreement and Continue" button.
Once you have created your account, you will then be able to view and register for courses.
If you already have an existing College Now account, then log in to your account by entering your email address and password.
Step 3: Registering for College Now Courses
The courses offered at your high school site will be listed.
- Check the box for the course you want to register for. Please note you can check multiple boxes if you are registering for multiple College Now courses.
- Click the button "Apply for Selected".
- Your MCC grade will be calculated according to the standard set by MCC and your high school grade will be calculated according to the high school standard. Your high school grade may be different if your teacher calculates the grade differently. For specific grading questions contact your high school teacher.
- About a week after the course has ended, you will be able to log into your MCC account to view your final grade. Account login information is mailed to the student home address. If you lose your account login credentials, contact the student technology help desk (585) 292-8324, Option 1 and let them know you are a Dual Enrollment student.
- Transcripts can also be requested on-line. To request a transcript, log into your MCC account and click on the Student Services tab. On the left side in the "Registration and Records" section, click on "Request an Official Transcript".