Work one-on-one with MCC’s financial aid experts.
We may not be with you on campus, but we’re with you online. We will work with you personally to:
- File your FAFSA and New York State TAP applications online
- Complete your Loan Entrance Counseling and MPN requirements
- Complete outstanding financial aid documents
- Apply for scholarships
Get all your financial aid questions answered. During these hours, meet with our Virtual Financial Aid Lab staff on Zoom.
Monday: 1:00pm to 4:45pm
Tuesday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am to 11:00am, and 3:00pm to 4:45pm
Thursday: 1:00pm to 4:45pm
Friday: 9:00am to 12:00pm
Rest assured, your session with us is private. If we are helping other students, stand by in the Zoom waiting room until a staff member is freed up. Questions? Email Financial Aid for information.
Get Ready for the Lab Session
This is the documentation you’ll need to fill out your 2020 - 2021 FAFSA and New York State TAP application. It will help if you have all this handy when you start your Virtual Financial Aid Lab session.
If you don’t have them, no worries. We’ll help you get started and you can always check in again when you need help.
- Your 2018 federal tax return
- Your parents’ 2018 federal tax return, social security numbers, and dates of birth unless:
- You were born before January 1, 1997
- You are married
- You have a child who receives more than half of his/her support from you
- You are a veteran of the U.S. armed forces
- Your 2018 NYS tax return
- Your parents’ 2018 NYS tax return unless:
- You married on or before December 31st of the calendar year prior to the beginning of the academic year
- OR you have reached the age of 22 on or before June 30th prior to the academic year
- OR you are enlisted in full time active military service, was honorably discharged from such service, and has not and will not be claimed as a dependent by either parent
- The total amount of untaxed income received during 2018.
- If you, your spouse or your parents (if applicable) received any untaxed income during 2018, such as public assistance, social security benefits, or child support, you must report it on the financial aid application.
Building 1, Room 231
|Monday: 8:45am - 6:00pm & Tuesday - Friday: 8:45am - 4:45pm|
|(585) 292-2050 (24-hour automated voice response system)|
2nd Floor, Room 210
|Monday, Wednesday - Friday: 8:45am - 4:45pm & Tuesday: 8:45am - 6:00pm|
MCC federal school code: 002872
MCC TAP school code: 2180