Let MCC help you secure your military veterans benefits.
As a U.S. veteran, military personnel or military dependent, you may be entitled to federal and state financial aid, including grants and loans, as well as veterans’ benefits. The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) manages several educational benefit programs for active duty military personnel, reservists and veterans.
MCC federal school code: 002872
MCC TAP school code: 2180
- Post-9/11 GI Bill® (Chapter 33)
- Montgomery GI Bill® (Chapter 30 & Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Program (Chapter 31)
- Work-Study Program
You’re also encouraged to stop by our Veteran Services Office any time. We’re always ready and willing to help you.